Shower Head Update

I know I left you hanging for a few days about the whole shower head situation. Oh, the agony I’ve put you through! Obviously, it’s incredibly inconsiderate.

But the good news is: it kind of worked. Lots of sediment came off the shower head when I soaked it in vinegar overnight, and it did seem to operate more efficiently the next day. So give it a try if you’re having trouble in this area!

Also, just wanted to mention that I ran across these cornstarch packing peanuts in Staples a few days ago. They are water soluble! Just a little reminder that polystyrene foam peanuts are totally played out. Don’t get left behind, and I don’t mean just rapture-wise.

 

Leave a Reply